How To Play
Purchase any product from the brands listed above at any retailer between 1 Feb and the 31 March for your chance to win $1,000,000 CASH!
How to Enter
Simply upload a copy of your receipt and complete the entry form below for your chance to win!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Nice-Pak Products Pty Ltd (ABN 71 051 956 346), 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Vic, 3195. Telephone 03 8586 0500 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to all Australian residents (“Eligible Entrants”). Eligible Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Eligible Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/02/19 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 31/03/19 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, Eligible Entrants must purchase any Sudocrem, BabyU, Milton or Heinz Baby Basics product (“Participating Product”) from a participating retailer during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Transaction”). This promotion will be available at participating retailers only. A participating retailer is any retailer that displays advertising material featuring this promotion (“Participating Retailer”). Where a Participating Retailer has an online store, purchases made online will also be deemed acceptable for the purposes of this offer.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must then undertake the following registration process during the Promotional Period:- visit www.babybonanza2019.com.au;
– follow the prompts to the competition entry page and input the requested details;
– upload a clear scanned copy of their Qualifying Transaction purchase receipt;
– submit the fully completed entry form.
- During the registration process, Eligible Entrants may also upload a photo of their child with a Participating Product to receive an additional entry into the draw. Eligible Entrants who submit a photo of their child warrant that they are the parent or guardian of that child and consent to any use of the photo by the Promoter in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Transaction, regardless of the number of participating products purchased in the Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- Eligible Entrants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Eligible Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to the prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- The draw will take place at Loyalty, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, VIC 3142 on 05/04/19 at 12 noon AEST in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in each draw and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by phone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw. Their names will be announced online at www.babybonanza2019.com.au commencing on 08/04/19.
- The first valid entry drawn will win that Eligible Entrant (“Participant”) the opportunity to play a contingency game (“the Game”) for the chance to win $1,000,000. If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf and either the minor or their parent/legal guardian, as per their preference, will be able to participate in the game as the “Participant”.
- The Game will take place at Nice-Pak Products Pty Ltd, 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Vic, 3195 on 12/04/19 at 1.00 pm AEST. Any and all costs associated with attending the Game are the sole responsibility of the Participant. If the Participant resides outside of Victoria the Participant may participate in the Game via telephone whereby they will select a number between 1 and 200 (inclusive) and a representative of the Promoter will select the envelope bearing that number on their behalf. If the drawn Participant resides in Victoria but cannot attend the Game, the Participant may appoint a proxy over 18 years of age to play the Game on his/her behalf provided the Participant gives the Promoter written, signed notice to that effect before the start of the Game. In the event that the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant’s behalf.
- There will be 200 envelopes on display at the start of the Game. One (1) envelope will contain a promotional message representing $1,000,000. The other 199 envelopes will each contain a promotional message representing the consolation prize of $1,000 and a BabyU gift pack valued at $100.The Participant must choose only one (1) envelope without touching, handling or interfering in any way with any of the other envelopes on display. If the Participant is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified.If the Participant selects the envelope containing the promotional message representing $1,000,000, then, subject to verification by the supervisor, the drawn Participant will win $1,000,000. The prize will be awarded in Australian dollars, via electronic funds transfer within sixty (60) business days.If the Participant selects an envelope containing a promotional message representing the consolation prize, then the $1,000,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the supervisor, the drawn Participant will win the consolation prize of $1,000 and a BabyU gift pack. The consolation prize will be awarded on the day of the Game and the cash element of the prize will be awarded in the form of a cheque made payable in the winner’s name.The drawn Participant’s odds of winning the $1,000,000 prize are 1 in 200. The odds of being drawn as a Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the drawn Participant winning the $1,000,000 prize, and will depend upon the number of entries received.
- The Game will be supervised by Don Christie of Astuto Lawyers, 99 Queen Street, Melbourne, 3000 and the entire game process will be filmed in one (1) continuous video (“Supervisor”).
- The Supervisor’s decision will be deemed final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cash prizes will be awarded in the form of a bank transfer.
- Total prize pool value is up to $1,000,000.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a Participant does not take/redeem their prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- A draw for any unclaimed prize from the Game will take place on 15/07/19 at Loyalty, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, VIC 3142 at 12 noon AEST in the presence of an independent scrutineer, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if any) will be notified by telephone and email within 2 business days of the unclaimed prize draw and their name/s will be published at www.babybonanza2019.com.au by 19/07/19. For clarity, any prize awarded in the unclaimed prize draw will be the same prize that was awarded as a result of the Game and was, for any reason unclaimed.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under any similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the Participant must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a Participant or Participant’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27027 ACT Permit No. TP18/01547 SA Permit No. T18/1417
Always read the label. If symptoms worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your healthcare professional. Follow the directions of use.